|Open Date||Sep 08 2021 - 03:24:00 PM||Close Date||Sep 22 2021 - 04:00:00 PM|
|Position Title||Arena Attendant||Posting Type||Permanent|
|Posting Status||Active||Position Length||Part Time|
|Department Group||Hours per Week|
|Department||Parks & Recreation||Openings||1|
PART-TIME "ARENA ATTENDANT”
To be considered for this position, applicants must possess the following minimum qualifications:
- minimum Grade 10 education,
- must be in good physical health,
- be able to work with minimum supervision
- ensure hockey nets are in place for various rentals,
- sweeping and mopping the facility,
- cleaning dressing rooms, offices, washrooms, and general public areas,
- empty and collect garbage cans and recyclable containers,
- ensure dressing room policy is maintained,
- responsible for reporting accidents, by-law infractions and any unsafe conditions to Full-time staff on duty,
- assist in set up and tear down functions in Goff Hall,
- ensure all fire exits are clear of snow and any other obstructions,
- assist and direct organizers of tournaments and members of the public,
- other duties as assigned.
Salary rate $13.15 (if under the age of 18) or $14.00 (if over the age of 18) - $15.20 per hour as per Schedule "A" of the collective agreement. Hours of work as scheduled by the Arena Supervisor not to exceed forty-eight (48) hours in a two week period in accordance with the C.U.P.E., Local 1146 – Inside & Part-time Unit collective agreement.
Resumes and cover letters will be received online at http://careers.cityofwoodstock.ca no later than 4:00 p.m. September 22, 2021.
The City of Woodstock is an equal opportunity employer. Accommodations are available for all parts of the recruitment process. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.