Contract Program Assistant - Small Business Centre
|Open Date||Mar 13 2019 - 08:45:00 AM||Close Date||Mar 21 2019 - 04:00:00 PM|
|Position Title||Contract Program Assistant - Small Business Centre||Posting Type||Contract|
|Posting Status||Active||Position Length||Part Time|
|Department Group||Economic Development||Hours per Week||15|
|Education||High School Diploma|
Contract Program Assistant – Small Business Centre
To be considered, applicants must possess the following qualifications:
- Secondary School graduation diploma or equivalent as determined by the Corporation,
- Excellent social media skills and content creation skills,
- Strong communication skills, and self-employment experience required
- Highly developed organizational skills with good attention to detail,
- Enjoy working with the public,
- Able to work with minimum supervision,
- Experience with Microsoft Office software programs an asset.
- Provide a variety of support services to the Manager and general staff.
- To ensure the efficient administration of The Small Business Centre. Scope of work to include management of reception area; CRM reconciliation;, scheduling of Digital Main Street service; resource centre support; coordination of Centre events; advertising/marketing, and all office administration.
2.Welcome and orient public. Prime responsibilities revolve around the security of the buildings and resources, and reception of customers during open hours. Ensure that appearance of public spaces is maintained at a high standard.
- To ensure that customers using the Centre have an enjoyable experience, are listened to if concerns are raised, and any concerns addressed immediately and effectively.
The hourly rate is $23.12. This position works 15 hours per week, for a 24 week period. Flexible scheduling may be required.
Resumes and cover letters will be received online at http://careers.cityofwoodstock.ca no later than 4:00 p.m. March 21, 2019.
The City of Woodstock is an equal opportunity employer. Accommodations are available for all parts of the recruitment process. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.
We thank all candidates who apply, but advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.